Subject: Re: installing netbsd
To: alex <axou@tiac.net>
From: synapse <synapse@gim.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/01/1996 22:44:35
>I already tried 3 times same result at ftp.netbsd.org
>I'm going to try with a  another site with fletch 3.1
>I was using 2.1.2

hmm yeah you are right about the raw data option only being for uploading.
sorry about that...hmm...
I'm using Fetch 3.0.1 with no problems. perhaps this is a program bug?
also, maybe the archive is getting screwed up during transfer, so download
it overnight and let it sit by itself (like don't do web surfing at the
same time) maybe this will clear up the problem (?!?!)
I also noticed that you live in massachusetts (tiac.net is in MA, right?).
I uploaded NetBSD/mac68k to a bulletin board i co-administrate, avialable
freely for download. perhaps you might find it easier to download from
there, although i'm really not sure. reply if interested, i guess...
  - a