Subject: Re: your mail
To: alex <axou@tiac.net>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/01/1996 17:20:12
> someone mantion last month about a good unix book can I have the name again
>  and also is there any good command reference book

The _UNIX_System_Administration_Handbook_ by Nemeth, Snyder, Seebass, and
Garth (get the 2nd edition, the "Red Book").  It's wonderful.

I'd just use the manual pages for a command reference (they are pretty
much the authority on any command on the system, and there is no
published book pertaining exclusively to NetBSD, so...)

I hope this helps.

Later.