Subject: Re: your mail
To: alex <axou@tiac.net>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/01/1996 15:51:08
> how do I install netbsd.quadra on the A.U.X partition ? when i try to install it
> the installer seems to freeze then I got this folowing message
> choose files to unpack
> Finished extacting netbsd.quadra

I'd try booting the kernel from the MacOS first, just to see if it will
boot on your machine, then I'd trying getting the newest version of the
installer.  You might also try allocating more memory to the installer
(but this problem _should_ be fixed, I believe).  By the way, what kind of
Mac do you have?

I hope this helps.

Later.