Subject: Re: quotas
To: John Ostrowick <jon@macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za>
From: David Brownlee <david@mono.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 11/01/1996 13:12:36
	(Depending on what version of NetBSD you are running) you may need
	to specify 'ffs' instead of 'ufs' in /etc/fstab.

		David/abs	david@{mono.org,southern.com,mhm-internet.com}

System Manager: Southern Studios Ltd, PO Box 59, London N22 1AR.
Satisfied User: NetBSD, free Un*x {i386,sparc,mac68k,+more} 'www.netbsd.org'.
  System Admin: MHM Internet, 14 Barley Mow Passage, Chiswick, London W4 4PH.
         SysOP: Monochrome, Largest UK Internet BBS - 'telnet mono.org'.