Subject: Re: where is majordomo?
To: None <david@mono.org, jon@macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za>
From: Joshua Krage <jkrage@access.digex.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/29/1996 00:29:31
Your message dated: Mon, 28 Oct 1996 10:06:47 GMT
>	Majordomo is just a series of perl scripts - (available
>	at http://www.greatcircle.com/majordomo/).
>	You'll needd to have perl installed to run it.

Actually, there is a small C 'wrapper' program that you need to
compile.  In addition to the Perl scripts.  Last I checked (in v1.93)
the wrapper was really simple and thus portable.  I don't think the
current version is all that much different.

Since I've worked with it before and I want it for myself as well, and
if you can wait a few days, I can get it compiled and on an FTP site.
The source distribution is only about 239k.  The compiled version
won't be too much bigger.

jkrage@access.digex.net         Time, precious time. Where does it all go?