Subject: Re: x mac client?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: xiamin <Ingerrn@cris.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/28/1996 07:08:02
thanks everybody! now i am all cleared up on my terminolgy, and i know
what products can fufill my needs! yeha! (an xserver was the thing i was
looking for, but planetx looks interesting too)

-xiamin
Technomagus artium occultarum detestibiliumque Nargumm Industries
http://www.cris.com/~ingerrn
http://www.netvirtual.com/iris/simon/art.html