Subject: Unable to compile -current kernel
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Andrew Reynolds <Andrew.Reynolds@novanet.ns.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/27/1996 08:41:37
Good morning, it seems I've run into another amusing little snag with the
kernel itself. I downloaded the -current  sources on Thursday, and tried to
build a new kernel. It works right up until the linker phase, and then I
get a number of unresolved symbols, relating to the video hardware address,
and such things like that. I'm guessing that there are new options that I
need to add to the config file, but I'm not sure what they are. Does anyone
have a list of options that must be added to get a -current kernel built?
Thanks.

PS - I also updated config to the latest version, but that didn't seem to
fix the problem.

--
Andrew Reynolds, Systems Administrator, Novanet Inc.
Andrew.Reynolds@novanet.ns.ca