Subject: Re: Can't add a user
To: Thomas Weckert <tweckert@ernie.mi.uni-koeln.de>
From: Mack Nagashima <mackn@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/26/1996 04:28:22
I remember having this problem once when i installed NetBSD 1.0A...  when
i FIRST installed NetBSD that is...  i forgot how i fixed it..it might be
a simple permission problem or umm..something else..  i assume this is the
first time you are installing NetBSD or maybe an entire re-install of the
system..  Can someone clue him in? :)

-Mack :)