Subject: W1R3, I need HELP
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Arnaud Blanchard <jblancha@pratique.fr>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/25/1996 16:42:21
At 20:37 23/10/96, M.R. Zucca is rumored to have typed:

> >Hi,
> >
> >I'am trying to port W1R3 to the mac
> >If you don't know what is W , look at
><http://www.modeemi.cs.tut.fi/~puujalka/>
> >I got Video working, Keyboard ( juste figure how can I use stdin), but I need
> >mouse support... So how can I read position ( or shiffting ) of the mouse ?
> >( exemple or code is welcome )
>
> Check out the source for dt. It contains all the stuff you need to access
> the keyboard and mouse directly.

Yes, I look at the source of dt-1.1.4 . ( I am using dt for 6 month )
But, I don't understand anything . I would like,just very simple things :
how can I get dx, dy and the state of the button from the mouse. I don't
want keyboard ( for now :-)
So I would like to know
1/ How to open ( and close ) /dev/adb :-)
2/ How can I get dx dy and button_state ?

> W? Is it a cheaper version of X? :)

Yes, In fact it is a lighter version ( sources == 300 Ko )

/a+, jblancha@pratique.fr