Subject: Re: 1.2-current machine status update
To: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
From: Yasuhiro Mitsui <viper@super.win.or.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/22/1996 20:55:00
> > > Q950   040/33   N  ?  ?  N  ?   Y   N    Y  Y
> >
> > ADB is Yes on Quadra950 ?
> > Is it true ?
> > Which kernel ?
> >
> > My Quarda950 does not work current ADBTEST kernel.
> > GENRIC and INTVIDTEST kernel also not work. panic of "unknown OS trap
>0xa087"
> >
> > And when I switch on Serial Console, Booter Freezing before restart.
>
> Which GENERIC kernel have you tried?  I think that the support for
> Quadra-style ADB is in the latest GENERIC kernels, but I could be wrong.
> Anyone else know about this for sure?

I tried GENERIC kernel on ftp.netbsd.org and in /pub/netbsd/eskimo.copy on puma.
All kernel expect GENERICSBC4 has same results, GENERICSBC4 freeze after
Video Address 0xf9001000 -> 0xb87000
All Intvidtest kernels are same results of GENRIC kernel.

                             $B;0!!0f!!9/!!9((J
$B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(J $B<+Bp!'(Jviper@super.win.or.jp
                       $B2q<R!'(Jmitsui@tdc.tijp.ti.com
$B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(J Homepage$B!'(Jhttp://www.win.or.jp/~viper