Subject: Re: Graphical Web Browser for NetBSD mac68k
To: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
From: Mr BOFH <root@macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/21/1996 07:50:06
or netbsd.com/pub/NetBSD-Amiga/contrib/X11/

there is also 'arena' (faster and more reliable - doesn't core dump as
much), as well as phoenix and some other whose name escapes me at this
point in time. My own opinion is lynx is still preferable. Esp. since none
of the versions of web browsers are mailto-enabled, except lynx 2.6,
recently compiled by someone on the list.

John Ostrowick
Computer Science Department, University of the Witwatersrand
1 Jan Smuts Ave, Johannesburg, South Africa. 1st Floor, Senate House 1012
Phone: +27 (011) 716-3783
jon@cs.wits.ac.za or jon@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za or jon@is.co.za
My web page is on my server's: http://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/
My ftp site: ftp://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/public partition/
My listserv: subscr@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za (any message with a body)