Subject: Re: 1.2-current machine status
To: Scott Lipcon <slipcon@hops.cs.jhu.edu>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@edsi.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/20/1996 18:10:32
On Sun, 20 Oct 1996, Scott Lipcon wrote:

> Also - I have a plain old LC at home, which has been upgraded.  I forget
> the exact name of the card, but it is made by Daystar, and has a 16Mhz
> 030, and a FPU. [...]  What is the likelyhood of this working
> with NetBSD?

With a stock 1.2 kernel it won't work, but it's quite conceivable that it
will do fine with one of the -current kernels that I've built and put on
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/kernels.  If you have the time
and motivation to try this out, please let me know what the results are.

--scott