Subject: Updated kernel building HOWTO
To: NetBSD Mac68k <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/20/1996 04:01:10
Okay, the updated version of the kernel building HOWTO is now available
on puma:

http://puma.macbsd.com/macbsd/howto/kernel.html

Please send me your suggestions, comments, additions, or corrections.

Thanks.

P.S.  I dug around in various kernel config files for about an hour
trying to find a somewhat complete list of config options.  It is
possible that I've included things that are no longer options, however,
so please let me know if there are spurious options in the list.