Subject: IIcx Power supply needed
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: James D. Skee <spiritwalker@doe.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/16/1996 15:19:15
Well, with the 1.2 release, I got all excited about UNIX again in general
and dusted out my old IIcx. A few problems arose, such as the original 40MB
hardrive failing that I replaced with a 320MB Maxtor I used as an A/UX
drive on my Q650, Installer 1.2 continaully getting an Unexpected Trap w/
System 7.01 when installing large tar files, like base12, (have no MacsBug
on this), but despite all that...

My IIcx's power supply finally died. Where can I get a working power supply
for cheap? If I can get 2 for 1 deals, or 50% off for buying 2, that would
be even better since my employer said he would get me my power supply if I
could find a deal like that (he has a IIcx that needs a supply as well).

Thanks in advance...

--
James D. Skee - ResNova Technical Support
http://www.resnova.com/users/employees/jamesskee.html