Subject: Further modem troubles, et al., and a Quantum question
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Dan Jacobowitz <youngdrow@mail.geocities.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/11/1996 16:50:01
In an attempt to fix some problems with my chat script I was attempting to
use tip and cu to connect manually.  Each time I got something along the
lines of:

cu:  October 11, 4:15: kernel /netbsd uid 66: File system full
Write /var/spool/locl/TMP00000001a2 failed.
floater#

Checking with fsck showed no problems, and I can still create files.  'df',
however, shows me at 109% capacity, even though fewer blocks are marked
used than are marked available.
My internal drive is, I think, a QUANTAM CS160.  Not sure, but definitely a
Quantum.  Could this be the trouble that people were describing the past
few days?  Can I fix this?

This is sort of a signature.