Subject: Re: Book recommendation request
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: CHRISTOPHER PROSSER d iv <cprosse@elux3.cs.umass.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/11/1996 12:11:25
I agree wholeheartedly. The big red book, "Unix System Administration
Handbook", is an excellent book and I recommend it to anyone trying to
learn Unix administration. It takes what could be a rather dry subject,
and add anecdotes and history to give some flavor to the text. The friends
of mine who have borrowed the book generally go out and buy a copy.
	No, I have no affiliation with the publisher/author,. I just
really liked the book!

Chris Prosser
UMASS Amherst