Subject: where's secr11 for MacBSD?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steven Campbell <scampbel@astral.magic.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/08/1996 22:27:01
Hi, I'm a resident of Canada, and I'm looking for the secr11 archive for
NetBSD 1.2.  I need it to get hclnfsd ( the updated bwnfsd ) going for
authentication on my NetBSD box from a NFS/Share 4 client.
Anybody know where I can find this.  I'm legally entitled to the software (
I do have Norton Utilities that has DES algorithms to encrypt things, and
i've gotten other encrypt packages with DES from the net.  But none of the
NetBSD sites seem to be carrying the secr11 package.

Also, what do I need to change to have a cache card be used on a IIci
running NetBSD 1.2?  I've heard there are some changes that one must make
for NetBSD to utilize the cache card, but I don't recall ever seeing
exactly what those changes were.

TIA,
Steve.