Subject: Re: Re:Centris & 610
To: John D. Smerdon <jds@smerdon.livonia.mi.us>
From: Stephen C. Brown <sbrown@shellx.best.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/05/1996 13:38:51
Thanks John,

I was having the same problem with kernels from the latest sources.
But, I was afraid it was something wrong I had done in trying to
modify and apply the adbtest.132 patches to the 1.2 source.  Commenting
out the extdms_init() and recompiling gave me a kernel that will at least
boot all the way to single-user miniroot on my Q610.

Steve Brown