Subject: separate root and swap drives?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steven Campbell <scampbel@astral.magic.ca>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/04/1996 20:43:48
Hi. I've been meaning to ask this one for quite some time now.
How do I set up MacBSD on my machine so that I have a separate drive for
root&usr and another separate drive for swap?
The current Generic kernels always seem to assume you want the swap
partition on the same drive as your root partition, but for performance
reasons, I'd like to have swap on a separate 80 MB hard disk.
I'm guessing i'll have to hack a wormhole kernel ( which I'm told has
filesystems hard coded in it ), but anybody got some pointers/ideas on how
to do this?

Steve.