Subject: Re: Color X.
To: Christopher J Mason <cmason+@CMU.EDU>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@edsi.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 10/02/1996 08:59:07
On Wed, 2 Oct 1996, Christopher J Mason wrote:

> Has the color X code been merged into -current yet??

It is not.  I'm working on it, but other things are higher on my priority
list.

> Does color X even work on a IIcx with a Toby card??

It should work with NuBus video, yes.  Unfortunately, the last known
working source was from early May, before several changes to the way grf
devices are configured (which was necessary so that grf0 pointed where you
would expect).  I'll have to let someone else point you to the source, as
I seem to have blown away my NetBSD inbox by accident.

--scott