Subject: Re: Internal Video
To: Scott Reynolds <scottr@edsi.org>
From: Julian Bean <jules@mailbox.co.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/28/1996 00:42:15
At 1:26 pm 27/9/96, Scott Reynolds wrote:
>On Fri, 27 Sep 1996, Chris Jacobson wrote:
>
>> All I am waiting for is ADB support AND a compiled kernel with each,
>> [...]
>
>I'm not sure what else is necessary to make the Classic II work, but I've
>had some luck with getting an LC III doing ADB recently; I've also got the
>patches that Michael Zucca made for internal video.  Would you be willing
>to work with me on this?  If so, signify your affirmation by downloading
>and running:
>
>ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/arch/mac68k/utils/NetBSD_ROM.sit.hqx
>
>ane mailing me the output. :-)
>
>--scott

I'm confused.  I've had an LCIII doing everything for months... and even
before that, the only thing broken was ethernet (which you helped me
fix...) so what do you mean LCIII doing ADB 'recently'??

Jules

|  Jelibean aka  | jules@mailbox.co.uk           |  6 Evelyn Road      |
|  Julian Bean   |                               |  TW9 2TF    *UK*    |
|  The 'net interprets censorship as damage, and routes around it.     |