Subject: Re: SBC probs
To: John P. Wittkoski <jpw@netscape.com>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 09/03/1996 20:31:49
On Sep 3,  3:11pm, "John P. Wittkoski" wrote:
>Just to throw in my datapoint and further confuse things:
>
>This weekend I upgraded my kernel to the newer sources and had a
>lot of wierd disk problems.

Twice recently, I've tried to upgrade to a newer kernel.  Both times,
my sources disk has suffered serious damage.  I'm staying with an older
kernel (NFS_22), at least until 1.2 is released.  This is one of the
rare times that what I have up for ftp is _not_ what I'm running.
(I do run -current binaries, though.)

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

Mad, adj.:
	Affected with a high degree of intellectual independence ...