Subject: newbie
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Devin Poolman <devin@bap.ucsb.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/30/1996 08:52:50
I'll be tring to install NetBSD on my LCIII this weekend..  I've read
through all the faqs, and everything online that could possibly help me
with installation, but I still wanted to run this question by the
mailing list.  Is there anything I should know about installing before I
give this a try?  Whether its specific to my my hardware or not, I'd
appreciate any response.  I'll be installing on a 500mb external hard
drive, which I'm planning on using entirely for NetBSD.  I'm not the
most advanced unix person, so like I said, any info is good info..
thanks,

-Devin