Subject: Pity
To: MacBSD <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Robert C. Tindall <rtindall@delta.math.wsu.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/30/1996 08:31:08
Since I seem unable to connect to bleaksburg to get the FAQ (I've only
been trying for two days now), and this problem seems to be fairly common
for me out here in the boonies, could someone with access e-mail me the
FAQ, or at the very least the PPP section of the FAQ?

I've got the FWTK proxies set, I've got the stinking drive problem fixed
(sort of...it was a non-fix fix), all I need to do now is get PPP to work
and I will be able to disconnect the silly thing from the net and take it
home.  Yea.  (...and there was great rejoycing)

R. Tindall
Propeller Head
Washington state University