Subject: Hi guys...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Julian Bean <jules@mailbox.co.uk>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/29/1996 19:00:24
I'm back, after around 4 months off-net...

Could anyone take pity on me and give me a brief summary of what's happened
of import to mac-bsd users since late April?

I see that we are now 1.2 (what is different?) and we have a new grf system
(but are we any closer to color X?).

Give me a week to get my head clear, and I'll start helping again myself...

Jules

|  Jelibean aka  | jules@mailbox.co.uk           |  6 Evelyn Road      |
|  Julian Bean   |                               |  TW9 2TF    *UK*    |
|  The 'net interprets censorship as damage, and routes around it.     |