Subject: hfsutils - do they work?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mr BOFH <root@macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/29/1996 11:05:29
I cannot get unix to mount the mac partitions. I need to be able to write
to them. i tried reading the hmount manpage but it was less than helpful.
the syntax it gives is

hmount sourcepath partition

this isn't helpful. what is a sourcepath? how am i supposed to sniff what
partition it is i want to mount? all i want to do is say 'mount the mac
partition called 'macintosh hd' to /mnt ! easy! but how?

John Ostrowick
Computer Science Department, University of the Witwatersrand
1 Jan Smuts Ave, Johannesburg, South Africa. 1st Floor, Senate House 1012
Phone: +27 (011) 716-3783
jon@cs.wits.ac.za or jon@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za or jon@is.co.za
My web page is on my server's: http://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/
My ftp site: ftp://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/public partition/
My listserv: subscr@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za (any message with a body)