Subject: Q605
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <omar@webnetmktg.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/25/1996 11:54:47
Hi all
        I have been running mac-BSD for about a year now on an SE/30 and it
worked wonderful. Unfortunantly I can't use it any more because its going
out so I thought of porting it to my Q605. well I got pretty far but the
only ting is I can't find a kernel for it. I am hoping this is because
there is none out there for the Q605. I tried to use the ADB test kernel
and it did not work. A window came up telling me that this has not been
tested on this machine.

        To come to the point I wanted to know if there is anyone out there
who has succesfuly ported mac-BSD to the Q605 and if there is can they give
me  step by step instructions on installing it thanks.