Subject: apps
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mr BOFH <root@macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/23/1996 16:15:19
I need the following: a drawing app that could work like macdraw, a text
editor with minimal copy/paste like teachtext. Any ideas? I've tried
emacs for the latter function but it's way over the top as far as
resources are concerned. I want minimal, not 4.5mb on disk.
someone once told me this little joke which i now understand:
emacs stands for....

eight megabytes and constantly swapping.

John Ostrowick
Computer Science Department, University of the Witwatersrand
1 Jan Smuts Ave, Johannesburg, South Africa. 1st Floor, Senate House 1012
Phone: +27 (011) 716-3783
jon@cs.wits.ac.za or jon@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za or jon@is.co.za
My web page is on my server's: http://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/
My ftp site: ftp://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/public partition/
My listserv: subscr@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za (any message with a body)