Subject: biff
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Mr BOFH <root@macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/23/1996 15:52:35
is there any way to set the server up so it
- sends biff messages to the user on a terminal other than the one they
are using, and if they are using only one, then do not send the message?
- display mailq and u(w)tmp in the xconsole or something like it? so
i can monitor mail and user connections?
- display a ps-axl in xconsole?
I realise a mere redirect with > might work but that is not likely to do
constant refreshes. I don't really want to manually have to refresh it.
- something like xload but it shows what's going on, not just a graph

John Ostrowick
Computer Science Department, University of the Witwatersrand
1 Jan Smuts Ave, Johannesburg, South Africa. 1st Floor, Senate House 1012
Phone: +27 (011) 716-3783
jon@cs.wits.ac.za or jon@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za or jon@is.co.za
My web page is on my server's: http://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/
My ftp site: ftp://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/public partition/
My listserv: subscr@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za (any message with a body)