Subject: Confused about certain X programs...
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Jell-O <wookie@us.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/22/1996 02:09:32
Hi,

Whenever I run either Netscape or Mosaic and have it displayed on my
machine, it seems that both of them open a window that exceeds my
desktop geometry.  This happens most of the time at the bottom of the
screen.  I've edited my Netscape.ad file (I'm hoping that some of you
have seen this), but not much seems to work.  I cannot move my mouse
below where my desktop ends, but I've got a window that exceeds my
desktop.  I'm using twm that's distributed with all the X stuff.

If anyone could give me any pointers, I'd appreciate it.  Thanks.

Jon
wookie@us.net