Subject: xlock
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: John Ostrowick <jon@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/22/1996 08:21:04
i came into my office this morning and was alarmed to find the old se/30
screen black - i presumed it'd blown but remembered that someone had
mentioned a built-in x screen saver which blanks the screen. So i need to
know

1. how to set the delay longer so it doesn't activate so soon - it seems to
kick in every 3 - 5 minutes
2. how to add password protection
3. is there a don't sleep corner like afterdark?

John Ostrowick
Computer Science Department, University of the Witwatersrand
1 Jan Smuts Ave, Johannesburg, South Africa. 1st Floor, Senate House 1012
Phone: +27 (011) 716-3783
jon@cs.wits.ac.za or jon@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za or jon@is.co.za
My web page is on my server's: http://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/
My ftp site: ftp://macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za/public partition/
My listserv: subscr@macenroe.cs.wits.ac.za (any message with a body)