Subject: Re: Another slimy newbie Question
To: Robert C. Tindall <rtindall@delta.math.wsu.edu>
From: Space Case <wormey@eskimo.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/19/1996 20:19:10
On Aug 19,  6:12pm, "Robert C. Tindall" wrote:
>Is there an existing port for tcsh on MacBSD?  I could probibly port it
>if there isn't, but with the semester threatening to start in a week I'd
>really hate to take the time doing so.  Call me Lazy  :)

Yup, it basically compiles out of the box (I think I had to add an -lcrypt
to the flags).  There is a binary and source for tcsh-6.06 at:

ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/w/wormey/netbsd/applications/

~Steve

--
Steven R. Allen - wormey@eskimo.com      http://www.eskimo.com/~wormey/

Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.