Subject: Re: Networking
To: None <mlk@mlksys.atl.ga.us>
From: Richard Ervin <rervin@oasis.novia.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/17/1996 21:37:02
Without your ISP's cooperation, you'll have to use "proxy" servers to
accomplish this.  Proxy servers gateway individual TCP connections
so that each connection to the inet is coming from the same address.

Slirp is another option, actually,now that I think about it.  You'll
have to use serial connections to the gateway host,or else find a way
to port SLIRP to use a network connection.