Subject: Re: Procmail under NetBSD
To: Chris Mason <cmason@nando.net>
From: Brian R. Gaeke <brg@laird.ccds.cincinnati.oh.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/17/1996 22:13:31
And then spake Chris Mason as follows:
> I've d/led Procmail 3.10 and read all the relevant docs, but I can't seem
> to make this go away:

Well, you might want to get a later version...
# procmail v3.11pre3 1995/05/17 written and created by Stephen R. van den Berg
#				 berg@pool.informatik.rwth-aachen.de
#
# Submit questions/answers to the procmail-related mailinglist by sending to:
#	 procmail@informatik.rwth-aachen.de
#
# And of course, subscription and information requests for this list to:
#	 procmail-request@informatik.rwth-aachen.de

You want to look on ftp.informatik.rwth-aachen.de

> formail.c:38: `daemon' redeclared as different kind of symbol
> /usr/include/stdlib.h:141: previous declaration of `daemon'
> formail.c:38: warning: `daemon' was declared `extern' and later `static'
[code listings deleted]
> How can I make this go away?

Well, you could just #define daemon p_daemon [or something similar] before
procmail's daemon symbol is defined and after stdlib.h is included.

But really, I'd look to see if the bug's been fixed in a later ver.

-Brian (booter guy)

--
Brian R. Gaeke <brg@laird.ccds.cincinnati.oh.us> - Ask me for my PGP public key!
"If I were a blue spider, I would certainly ride on a train all the way from