Subject: NetBSD references
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Joseph E. Taranta <jtaranta@nexusprime.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/17/1996 21:31:37
Greetings:

I have given up on the MacII as I can not find an MMU or an inexpensive
alternative. Right now it is acting as a really cool , really BIG
paperweight.

I have (however) sucessfully installed NetBSD on my Macintosh IIsi and, it
seems to be working fine.

Since I am a novice at working with UN*X:

I was wondering if anyone could suggest some good reference sources.

Is there an alternative to the VI (barf) editor :)

I am a Systems Programmer by profession (IBM mainframes) so I pickup on
things pretty quickly and I would like to eventually contribute to this
effort.

Thanks in advance.

Regards;

Joseph E. Taranta