Subject: Re: sigh, even more questions
To: Mr BOFH <root@macaroni.cs.wits.ac.za>
From: Andrew MacGibbon <andrew-m@cs.auckland.ac.nz>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/16/1996 13:13:08
At 9:28 PM 15/8/96, Mr BOFH wrote:
>are there any screensavers?

For X, there is xlock written by

Patrick J. Naughton                email: naughton@sun.com

I have no idea where it is available sorry, but may be on some sunsite
somewhere.
Whether it works or not, I don't know, as I don't have a machine which can
run MacBSD, but from memory of compiling it on other machines, there is
"kill" redefined in (at least) one of the modules, which needs its name
changed

cheers,

Andrew

--
Andrew MacGibbon                          email: andrew-m@cs.auckland.ac.nz
Stage I Tutor                             phone: intl+ 64 9 373 7599 x 7076