Subject: Duo Users, where are you?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: M.R. Zucca <mrz5149@rit.cs.rit.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/14/1996 23:05:38
Just to let Duo users know that the latest intvidtest kernels should enable
your internal video! The new code does the PB160 patch for Duos as well.

Check out:
ftp://ftp.macbsd.com/pub/outgoing/bjorn/

Please give me feedback on this kernel. I'd like to polish off the version 0.x
intvidtest kernels so that I can get on to cooler stuff like full color
internal video!

-> Classic II users! The last two line bug is a general bug in the console
drawing code. It's nothing serious to worry about.

Thanks!

 Michael Zucca - mrz5149@rit.cs.rit.edu - http://www.rit.edu/~mrz5149/
 "I will choose a path that's clear. I will choose Freewill. "
  --Rush, Freewill