Subject: Proverbial Questions
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: thessaLINK Distributor <eldee@ix.netcom.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/09/1996 17:30:40
I haven't been in touch with the MacBSD development efforts for many months
now, and have a few questions...

1. Does MacBSD finally support PowerBook ADB and SCSI?
2. Does the X Window distribution provided now operate in color?
3. Are there now any updated installation instructions and/or utilities?
4. Does anyone have a kernal that operates on 68040 systems?
5. Are there plans to port either NetBSD, OpenBSD, or FreeBSD to Power
Macintosh systems?
6. What are the new system requirements for MacBSD, and when is MacBSD 1.2
supposed to be released?

I am desperate to get a BSD environment up and working on my PowerBook
165c. If anyone has any information regarding what I need and where to get
it, please let me know. I would be more than happy to assist in the testing
of new kernals and could provide as much or as little feedback as required.

-- Eldee

Eldee Stephens III, Macintosh Systems Consultant
Thessian Technologies

http://members.aol.com/bpbenda/thessa.html
* Member of thessaLINK Consortium *