Subject: Re: MC68882 FPU
To: Josh Hope <melkor@norden1.com>
From: Jell-O <wookie@us.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/01/1996 20:18:21

> I was wondering where I could purchase a MC68882 FPU.
>
> I received a used one, which unfortunately had a broken pin :/
>
> Maybe a mail order catalog...I want a new one, I don't really trust
> second-hand FPUs :)
>
> Sorry, if this is inappropiate to the list...
>
> melkor@norden1.com
> Easy as 3.141592653589...

I was in the same predicament a while ago.  I found that Newark Electronics
sells 68882 FPUs for a reasonable price.  Depending on where you live, they
have different numbers to call.  I live in Maryland.  I called 410-712-6922.
There's an 800 number here for a place in Bloomfield, Connecticut (random):
800-463-9275.  Hopefully, they can refer you to a number for your area.

-Jon