Subject: miniroot
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Wada Tatsuaki <wada@ee.ibaraki.ac.jp>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 08/01/1996 11:50:41
Dear MacBSD users,

Could someone tell me how to build and how to boot a miniroot.
I tried to make a miniroot for my Centris 650 with Jul. 23 supped
NetBSD on my SE/30.
I changed the Makefile in /usr/src/distrib/miniroot, because it called
/usr/src/distrib/mac68k/miniroot. There is no such directory or file.
It then seemed fine but the generated miniroot-10.fs is about 5Mb.

Booter 1.9.3beta1's log said,

        Logging to bootlog
        Booting...MID_M68K executable: entry 0x334a.
         + 49080
         too large to load in       this booter.
        Current maximum size is 1048576 bytes.
        Error.