Subject: Re: current machine status updates
To: Colin Wood <ender@is.rice.edu>
From: John D. Smerdon <jds@smerdon.livonia.mi.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/28/1996 09:18:00
I would reduce the categories and actually mention what features work and
what features don't.  The word "partially" doesn't offer anything, unless
you mention what features work.  The area for features "(xxx)" could be
filled in like the Centris 650 below.

Maybe we should make a table with all of the systems and features
supported.  A list of features would be serial console, ADB, SCSI, internal
ethernet, nubus ethernet, internal video, nubus video, color video, etc.

The Centris 650 won't work with the 1.2 kernel.  Comments should be added
to use the Wittkoski kernel and where to find it.  Any other
"not-included-in-1.2" for other systems should also be listed.

--
John D. Smerdon;  Livonia, Michigan, USA;  Contents are my opinion.
Home: jds@smerdon.livonia.mi.us