Subject: Re: dt 1.1.4 bug report
To: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@loki.stanford.edu>
From: Jell-O <wookie@us.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/22/1996 21:31:56
On Sat, 22 Jun 1996, Bill Studenmund wrote:

> Huh? On my machine it does, or it seems to. While I'm logged in as root,
> I can run dt and all the messages show up on only the first screen
> (command-1). If messages arrive while I'm switched to another screen, then
> they just get written to the first screen's buffer. I see them when I
> switch to it.
>
> At least that's how my 1.1.3 version works.

Using 1.1.4 here;  I get console messages on the current screen that I am
using.  I get one message for the dt tty and I get one from the console (I
know that it is for the console because it shows up as black-on-white
text, while dt's text is white-on-black).  Dt doesn't seem to grab the
console messages and properly append them to your current tty.

-Jon