Subject: Mac LC475 yet?
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Steve Eyles <eyles@chemistry.umass.edu>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/21/1996 10:31:25
Hiya,

I've been off the mailing list for a while.  Has there been any progress
in getting the LC040 machines up and running with NetBSD yet?  Or will I
have to take the plunge and buy a PowerPC so I can have MkLinux? ;-)

Any positive info would help me feel happier about my poor lil ol' slow
machine in this world of 200 MHz PPC chips.

Steve

| ( () )       Dr Steve Eyles        |                                  |
|  \ \/    Department of Chemistry   | e-mail:eyles@chemistry.umass.edu |
|  /\ \    UMass Amherst, MA 01003   |      Tel: +1 (413) 545 3999      |