Subject: Re: Centris 650
To: Wada Tatsuaki <wada@ee.ibaraki.ac.jp>
From: John D. Smerdon <jds@smerdon.livonia.mi.us>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/19/1996 21:23:14
At 08:34 PM 06/18/96, Wada Tatsuaki wrote:
>I'll try it, but it'll take long time to build a kernel on my snail SE30 at
>home.

You won't receive any sympathy from me.  My snail SE30 builds all of my
kernels and just spent the last 62 hours doing a complete "make build"!
:-)

>It looks like current srcs moves to 1.2_Alpha.
>Should I still need a ADB patch to build a kernel for Centris650?

I am using an updated for -current version of the #132 patches.

--
John D. Smerdon;  Livonia, Michigan, USA;  Contents are my opinion.
Home: jds@smerdon.livonia.mi.us