Subject: Re: Internal Video Update
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Scott Reynolds <scottr@edsi.org>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/16/1996 08:48:31
On Sat, 15 Jun 1996, M.R. Zucca wrote:

> 1. Get basic B/W working for virtually everone. It seems to me that a few
> people still don't have internal video even at the most basic level right now.

I've seen a couple of messages that state that some folks can't use
current kernels with X or dt, but could use them previous to a number of
changes last month.  If you are one of those people, and you are still
having this problem, please contact me directly (as I'm the
perpetrator^Wperson who worked on that code most recently).  I'd obviously
like to make sure that this is working for 1.2, so Allen doesn't have to
send a pair of hired thugs to break my kneecaps... ;-)

--scott