Subject: macOS question.
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Raymond Canfield <rcanfiel@cst.digex.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/06/1996 08:03:26
I also had to say that this is one place where some kind of hardware
works under BSD but not under the MacOS.
I have a 15" radius pivit GS.  It works fine under 24 bit mode under the
MacOS but in 32 bit mode it freezes the mouse. (I can click the mouse, but
it doesn't move.) I have tried every imaginable creation of
extentions/control pannels/ etc., nothing will allow the mouse to move
under 32 bit mode.  So does anyone have any idea of how to get out of 32
bit mode on a IIci?  I had the thing up and running on a IIcx for quite a
while and all I did was hold down the shift key (took mode32 out) and I
was back in 24 bit mode.  The IIci doesn't use mode32 so that little trick
doesn't work.  any ideas? thanks (sorry, this really doesn't go here, but
the fact that the mouse works fine under BSD and NOT under the MacOS seems
like something you guys would really enjoy hearing about. :-)

-ray
  rcanfiel@thetaxi.digex.net
  System Installation / Maintenance - Digital Express Group, Inc.