Subject: Re: Powerbook Question
To: Dream Lord <morpheus@teleport.com>
From: Peter Kelm <kelm@physik.TU-Berlin.DE>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/05/1996 08:53:01
On Tue, 4 Jun 1996, Dream Lord wrote:

> What are the powerbooks that NetBSD current supports?

AFAIK the 1xx PowerBooks are working more or less now. But maybe you will
have to use a serial terminal.

The duos seem to have some problems until now. But I cannot tell what they
are about.

Last but not least the 5xx PowerBooks are working - if you have a "real"
040 in it - not the LC040 used in the 520 and 540s. But I hope to track
the problem down in a couple of weeks.

The 5xx kernel is by Takashi HAMADA.

btw.: Thanks to all who are working on improving NetBSD.

Peter

         --- beam me up Scotty, this planet sucks ---
                                                        Plan B
Peter Kelm (kelm@physik.tu-berlin.de)

Technical University Berlin
Physics Department