Subject: Re: Latest version of the booter (1.9.2/1.9.3)
To: None <port-mac68k@NetBSD.ORG>
From: None <M.Hitter@trier.fh-rpl.de>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 06/02/1996 19:32:38

> > > Well, I tried Booter 1.9.2, and it failed with an "unimplemented
> > > instruction" trap.  Ick.  (I don't have MacsBug installed, sorry.)

This should be a call to LockMemoryContiguous() which is left over from
some tests I made when trying to fix the booter for virtual memory.
Unfortunatly I forgot to remove the call, which is useless without VM,
before sending the sources to puma.

I promise to fix this as soon as possible, but please allow me 2 to 3
days. Thanks to Bill who sent me his bootlog.

Markus

  Markus Hitter             Voice: ++49/651/828172
                            Email: hitterm@trier.fh-rpl.de
  Trier (Germany)           WWW: http://www.trier.fh-rpl.de/~hitterm