Subject: Re: your mail
To: Peter Loron <peterl@diver.ocean.washington.edu>
From: Jell-O <wookie@us.net>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/09/1996 17:01:55
On Wed, 8 May 1996, Peter Loron wrote:

> Has anyone gotten Pine/Pico compiled on a MacBSD box? I got the current
> development build of imapd to build fine with the NetBSD build flag, but
> the Pine build process halted with an error (don't remeber which one right
> now) when it tries to compile part of Pine.  I figured I'd ask around
> before I started tearing into things...

Yep, I've gotten Pine 3.93 running.  In fact, that's what I'm using to
write this message.  What error(s) did you get on the build?  I got a few
errors, but they were meaningless.  I've got my Pine running, so if you've
got a place you'd like me to send it via ftp, that shouldn't be too much
of a problem (although it's a big upload).  Just let me know...

Allen said that several people have accounts on puma who might help manage
binary dists.  Anyone want to take on the job?

Jon
wookie@us.net