Subject: -current fixes ethernet problem
To: Ken Nakata <kenn@eden.rutgers.edu>
From: Brad Salai <bsalai@servtech.com>
List: port-mac68k
Date: 05/07/1996 22:05:29
The last two -current kernels I built, based on sources supped on Sunday and Monday, seem to work with both the apple toby frame buffer card and the ethernet card installed.

It might not take any more than rebuilding the color X kit with new sources to solve that problem.

Or I may be missing something obvious and it would take more than that.

I haven't tried the second video card at the same time, so I'm not sure if that works, But I will get to that soon.

Things are getting fixed, and new things are getting done at a terrific rate these days, thanks to everyone for all the effort.

Brad